Community Networks Aotearoa and NZ Council of Christian Social Services present the 2019 Joint Conference:
The value of relationships in building wellbeing
The theme for this conference is “Tātou tātou e!”. It is based on the concept of “all of us together” and will focus on how the deliberate valuing and building of strong relationships, of understanding how the interdependence of all of us, of each for the other, is critical to the true development of wellbeing at individual, family, whanau, community and societal level.
The conference will:
• explore the ways in which community organisations value and build relationships for greater wellbeing with the people they serve and with each other.
• consider how government’s Wellbeing Budget policies impacts on communities and community organisations
• how the practices of funding agencies build (or undermines) relationships with people, communities and community organisations.
• investigate the role of spirituality in enhancing wellbeing of older people
• challenge and inspire delegates to create meaningful and effective relationships for wellbeing
Visit their conference website for more information, or register to secure your place-
Check out the presentations and photos from our 2017 Empowerment and Success Conference and look forward to more great presenters and workshops in 2019.